Activated carbon adsorber
Activated carbon adsorbers are used to completely remove oil droplets and oil vapours from compressed air.
8,4 - 4200
Volume flow in m3/min
Max. Operating pressure in bar
Residual oil content in mg/m3
The ALM-AC & ALM-CAC activated carbon adsorbers provide absolutely oil-free compressed air that is neutral in taste and odour. The special activated carbon ensures the adsorption of oil vapour from the compressed air.
The ALM-AC & ALM-CAC activated carbon adsorbers guarantee:
- Oil-free with a residual oil content ≤ 0.003 mg/m3 due to high oil vapour absorption. Entry requirements: Residual oil content: 0.01mg/m³ ; inlet temperature 35°C.
- Service life of the activated carbon of approx. 9,000 operating hours.
- Absolute operational safety.
- Maximum performance, safety and quality.
- A constant degree of efficiency.
- Pre-filter and after-filter ALM-CAC 02-45
- ALM-AC optional (recommendation: pre-filter H-degree, after-filter U-degree);
- Oil test indicator optionally available.
- Nominal flow rate: 8.40 - 4200 m3/h
- Operating pressure: Max. 16 bar (g)
- Ambient temperature: 2 - 45°C